Park Avenue offers a high-end lifestyle at an excellent address. Well positioned alongside Canberra's prime retail and office space in the heart of the City this furnished property offers the discerning renter comfort and style in a perfect location.
Centrally located in the city, you are only minutes away from Canberra's premium shopping and dining destinations. The CBD is just a short distance away and commuting to Russell Hill, Barton Offices and the Parliamentary Triangle is simply a breeze.
Furnished two-bedroom property - brand new furniture and appliances ready to move in
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
• Franke oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher
• Bathrooms featuring luxurious fixtures and custom joinery
• Stone kitchen benchtops and splashbacks
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living room and bedrooms
• Commercial grade gym and communal garden with a barbecue area on Level 4
• Secure basement parking and one allocated car space
• 200m to Canberra Centre and main shopping district
• Short stroll to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walking distance to the ANU, CBD, City Bus Interchange and Light Rail
• Only 10 min drive to Canberra Airport
Available from 05/02/2024
*This property is exempt from minimum energy standards.
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy, pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR MALONEYS PROPERTIES**
** If there are no inspection times advertised, please register your details by clicking 'Book Inspection' so that we can notify you of the next available inspection. **
** Once you have viewed a property, you will be able to apply through Snug or the link provided by email/SMS after an inspection. **
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
The Apartment at 63/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $749,900 on 12 December 2017.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
63/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|Donaldson Street, Braddon
|Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus
|Blamey Crescent, Campbell
|Treloar Crescent, Campbell
|Wise Street, Braddon
|Turner Early Childhood Centre
|Condamine Street, Turner
|Condamine Street, Turner
|St Thomas More's Primary
|White Crescent, Campbell
|Chauvel Street, Campbell
|O'Connor Cooperative School
|MacPherson Street, O'Connor
|St Joseph's Primary
|Boronia Drive, O'Connor