* To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button *
Enjoy vast mountain views and plenty of outdoor space, this modernised family home is bursting with ideal attributes. Located close to Erindale Shopping precinct, parks and buses.
- Sunlit lounge room and separate dining with easy care flooring
- Large child-friendly backyard with a cubby house
- Paved patio is perfect for barbecues and relaxed entertaining
- Modern kitchen has induction hot plate and soft-close doors
- Three well scaled bedrooms are all fitted with modern built-in robes
- Stylishly appointed bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Privately set back from the street
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, storage, garden shed
- Single lock-up garage, secure side access, driveway parking
- Close to many schools and shop precincts
- Japanese zen garden with solar water feature
- Quarterly garden maintenance included in rent
Available 8th February 2022
No EER available
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 47 Maltby Circuit WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $615,000 on 5 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
47 Maltby Circuit WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Erindale College.
|0.62 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.14 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.36 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.37 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.39 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.52 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.55 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.76 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.78 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.00 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
47 Maltby Circuit is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.