In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, applying for this property via the snug link below, an appointment time slot will be allocated and notified, please call our office if you need to cancel this appointment on 61884130, you will NOT be permitted to enter the property if you have not checked in, wearing a face mask and sanitize
If you have any questions please contact the agent.
Situated in a prime location is this two bedroom apartment which is only a brief stroll to the Woden shopping precinct and public transport. Rarely will you find such a well maintained apartment in such a prime location and affordable price point. This apartment is an easycare, light filled retreat of relaxed comfort in a highly convenient location.
- Large living space opens up to balcony with leafy outlook
- Bright and airy interiors and pleasing neutral colour scheme
- Updated kitchen has modern appliances and equipped with dishwasher
- Both bedrooms generous in size, complemented with built-in wardrobes
- Well maintained complex in quiet, yet uber convenient location
- Bright, well appointed bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub
- A stones throw to Woden CBD, parks and public transport
- Private sun drenched balcony, ideal for relaxing
- Two car parking includes one carport space and one allocated park
Available late September for a 12 month lease
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
The Unit at 42/17 Medley Street CHIFLEY, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $295,000 on 19 May 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42/17 Medley Street CHIFLEY, ACT 2606 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Marist College Canberra.
|0.49 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.05 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.05 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.18 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.21 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.36 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.62 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.66 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.78 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.79 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
42/17 Medley Street is located within the suburb of Chifley, which has a population of 2,407, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.3 people.