Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru00vz7nVR4
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
This fabulous one-bedroom apartment is located only a short walk from the City Centre and the Australian National University.
Situated on the ground floor, it boasts an ample living area, separate study/dining area, large bathroom and functional kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
Outside there is a courtyard with access from the street. Reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer months.
A beautiful outdoor area complete with pool and a toddlers pool is just the place to relax with the warm weather.
One secure car park is supplied directly outside your front door.
Pets will be considered on application.Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 3/18 Moore Street.
3/18 Moore Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.02 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.16 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.16 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.24 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.63 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.72 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.74 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.54 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
3/18 Moore Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.