Architecturally designed, this executive townhouse offers a catalogue of quality inclusions with high ceilings and loads of natural north facing windows, this home is complimented by vinyl timber flooring, modern kitchen and private courtyard. Enjoying open style living space, segregated main bedroom with ensuite and double garage with rear entry, this home has it all.
Features of the home include
- Open style combined living dining room with vinyl timber flooring, high ceilings and sliding glass doors leading to front courtyard.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and great serving and storage space including pantry and breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and stylish ensuite including double vanity basins.
- Additional two bedrooms upstairs, both with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services these bedrooms, with separate bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- North facing sun filled front courtyard for entertaining or enjoying your morning coffee.
- Separate laundry and downstairs powder room.
- Double automatic garage.
Enjoy the convenience and lifestyle of Chifley within walking distance to all shopping, supermarkets, banking and chemists at Westfield Woden plus the local Chifley shops and bus interchange. Great for those working at Woden Government offices or Canberra Hospital this home is not to be missed.
Available 23rd October 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Townhouse at 3/110 Eggleston Crescent CHIFLEY, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $680,000 on 23 August 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/110 Eggleston Crescent CHIFLEY, ACT 2606 has 44 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Marist College Canberra.
|0.84 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.36 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.36 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.36 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.54 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.55 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.56 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.58 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.83 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.96 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
3/110 Eggleston Crescent is located within the suburb of Chifley, which has a population of 2,407, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.3 people.