Situated in the ideal suburb of Isaacs and offering enviable privacy on a peaceful street, this modern townhome with neutral decor is spacious, private and immaculately maintained. Featuring a enviable layout, the residence is moments from Woden, Kingston and Manuka precincts and the Parliamentary Triangle.
- Seperate freestanding townhouse located at back of the block
- Large living space overlooks the private, leafy backyard
- Situated in a quiet street with nature reserve trails nearby
- Kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom offers relaxing bath tub and separate shower
- Generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating will keep you warm in winter
- Reverse cycle air conditioner to provide year round comfort
- Double garage lock up garage with remote roller doors and internal access
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
There is currently no sale history available for 25a Shepherdson Street.
25a Shepherdson Street ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.84 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.46 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.50 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.74 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.74 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.91 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.92 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.92 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.94 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|3.14 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
25a Shepherdson Street is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.