1 / 10
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This beautifully presented home boasts light filled interiors with a versatile floor plan and offers a wonderful opportunity to live in one of Canberra's most prestigious estates. Boasting a generous floor plan including distinct living areas, over-sized kitchen, five bedrooms, a study and a rumpus room, this home offers space and comfort for any family.
Surrounded by Golf Course, stunning views and quality home, this property is an entertainers dream. Offering a large undercover patio area with peaceful outlook. This property is a must see when looking for your next home.
Recently some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We will allow up to ten attendees through open homes at any one time however we will still be limiting numbers allowed in the property to comply with social distancing regulations. This may increase the wait time to look through our open homes and we ask attendees to be prepared for slight delays. Please only have one representative attend to view the property initially. If your application is successful we will then arrange a private viewing for all parties to see the home before the lease is signed.
- Interiors offer distinct living and dining spaces
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
- Alarm and intercom and the added convenience of a ducted vacuum
- Designer kitchen offers gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Six bedrooms, three with built in robes and master with walk in
- Chic bathroom showcasing spa bath
- Undercover entertaining area with undercover deck
- Choice of formal and informal living areas and a downstairs rumpus
- Within close proximity to parks, walking tracks and reserves
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Two carports offer additional parking
- Double lock up garage with internal access
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Mount Vernon Drive.
25 Mount Vernon Drive KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|0.86 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.66 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.71 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.86 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|3.59 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.03 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|4.07 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|4.11 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|4.33 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|4.39 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
25 Mount Vernon Drive is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.