Located on the 10th floor in building B of the highly sought after "Trilogy Complex", this generously proportioned apartment offers it all.
Panoramic views over the Woden valley and CBD cityscape are just the start. Relax on the balcony and take in the local sporting events, walk to Westfield Woden and enjoy all on offer with restaurants, cafes, shopping, a cinema, you really do have it all at your finger tips.
Facing East, the apartment receives the benefit of natural sunlight in the morning and shade in the afternoon.
The well appointed kitchen offer quality appliances, dishwasher and sleek stone benchtops, while the European laundry includes combined washer dryer for your convenience.
- Spacious living invites the outdoors in via floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Glass framed balcony as not to obstruct the beautiful outlook
- Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and sleek stone benches
- Two bedrooms can accommodate a king size bed, both with built-in wardrobes and windows overlooking the view
- TV wall mounts with hidden wiring installed in living room and bedroom
- Bathroom reveals chic floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone vanity, with double length shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning with wall mounted units in living room and master bedroom
- Internal laundry, intercom with secure key fob lift access
- Two undercover basement car spaces with remote access roller door and storage cage
- Resort style amenities include a pool, spa, gym and well appointed barbecue area
No current energy efficiency rating for this property.
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed.
In line with current government restrictions, please observe physical distancing while attending an open home.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
To arrange an inspection please:
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: IF you do not register you will not be notified of cancellations or changes to the inspection.
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WODEN does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 232/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $402,900 on 8 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
232/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
232/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.