In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, applying for this property via the snug link below, an appointment time slot will be allocated and notified, please call our office if you need to cancel this appointment on 61884130, you will NOT be permitted to enter the property if you have not checked in, wearing a face mask and sanitize
If you have any questions please contact the agent.
A fantastic opportunity to embrace a peaceful, easycare lifestyle, offering generous interior proportions and a superb sense of indoor/ outdoor space.
This home is wonderfully positioned for a convenient family lifestyle, close to arterial roads and centrally located. Just a short stroll to local Curtin shops and sought after schools.
This home has a fantastic appeal, offering a peaceful and private position in a quiet street.
Your new home features:
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative air-conditioning
- Flowing design encompassing indoor and outdoor living areas
- Modern kitchen equipped with ample storage and dish drawer
- Good sized bedrooms are privately set, two with built-in robes
- Covered back deck is ideal for entertaining
- Beautifully established gardens, quiet tree lined tree
- Large, privately set front courtyard with peaceful outlook
- Child-friendly gardens with sunlit lawn and enclosed backyard
- Garage converted to workspace with water and power
- Additional workshop/storage to back of garage
- The lessors consent must be granted for pets to be kept
*Available late October for a 12 month lease
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
*There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
The House at 19 Propsting Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $806,000 on 30 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Propsting Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Trinity Primary.
|0.51 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.93 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.16 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.27 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.56 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.56 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.00 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.01 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.02 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.05 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
19 Propsting Street is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.