Located close to the Baylis & Tompson Streets intersection between the Sturt Mall and Myer. Surrounding businesses include Rashays Restaurant, Cincotta Discount Chemist, Audio Clinic, Gelatissimo, Best & Less, Lowes, Gazman, NSW Trustee & Guardian and Hogs Breath Cafe.
Approx. lettable area of 103m2.
B3 Commercial Core
- Excellent display windows
- Suitable for office or retail
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rear lane access from Tompson Street
- 1 car park to the rear of the property
- tenant outgoings estimated at $3,500 p.a.
Three to five years preferred
Annual method by negotiation
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation. Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessee's are advised to carry out their own investigations.