Looking for a comfortable and low-maintenance home? Look no further! This charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house with a carport is the perfect place for you. With its desirable features and recent renovations, it offers a delightful living experience.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 of which include built-in wardrobes + 1-door wardrobe in the other, providing ample storage space for all your belongings.
• Freshly painted throughout.
• Recently renovated bathroom that enhances both its appeal and functionality, ensuring a modern and refreshing experience.
• Tiling throughout the house, making cleaning a breeze and offering a sleek and polished look.
• The living area is equipped with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit, ensuring year-round comfort no matter the weather outside.
• The outdoor patio has been recently rebuilt, offering a fantastic area for hosting BBQs and entertaining guests.
• A fully fenced backyard provides privacy and security, while also allowing children and pets to enjoy the outdoors freely.
• A grass area in the backyard creates a serene space for relaxation or outdoor activities.
The location of this property is also something to be desired -
• Desirable location with proximity to Batehaven shops (approx 450m away) for convenient shopping
• Easy access to the beach (only 800m away) for leisure and recreation
• Batemans Bay High School within a short 950m distance, making it a great choice for families
• Close proximity to the nearest bus stop (500m) for easy commuting
Available March 3rd on a 12-month lease.
Small pets are considered.
Bond is equivalent to 4-weeks rent.
The House at 15 Irene Avenue BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $599,000 on 18 July 2023.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
15 Irene Avenue is located within the suburb of Batehaven, which has a population of 1,776, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.