Positioned in the popular suburb of Kambah, close to schools, shops and many of Tuggeranong's best features, this house is waiting for its next family to call it home.
Including three bedrooms, a good size lounge, separate dining room, family room, a well-appointed and updated kitchen with ample cupboard space, and quality appliances. The main bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe, and all bedrooms with built-in robes. Outside you will find a large backyard, undercover entertainment area, a large garden shed and a multi car carport, plus plenty of off street .
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with walk through robe and ensuite
- All other bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family room
- Separate lounge & dining
- Updated well-appointed kitchen with ample storage
- Heating & cooling system
- Double carport plus plenty of extra parking space
- Good sized enclosed backyard
- Undercover entertainment area
- Large garden shed
- Great location with public transport virtually at the front door
Available: August 17th 2022
There is no valid EER
Pets: Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 113 Summerland Circuit.
113 Summerland Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.85 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.22 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.28 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.42 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.64 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.97 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.19 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.32 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.40 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.42 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
113 Summerland Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.