In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
This family home is sure to tick a lot of boxes for those with space and location in mind.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto a small reserve, the home has excellent privacy and secure front and back yards, so the whole block is family-friendly. The living areas are separate and spacious with the family/meals room leading out to the covered entertaining area. The kitchen has a gas stove, breakfast bar and a corner pantry.
Sure to please the parents, the master bedroom is spacious with an updated ensuite and built-in wardrobes with mirror doors. The other three bedrooms are each a good size and have easy access to the main bathroom and separate toilet.
Providing year-round comfort, the home has ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
* Separate lounge and dining room
* Family and meals area
* Kitchen with a breakfast bar, gas stove, corner pantry and a dishwasher
* Master bedroom with an ensuite
* All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Separate toilet
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Large laundry
* Covered entertaining area
* Fenced front and back yards
* Double carport
* Garden shed
With plenty of space both inside and out and local schools, shops and parks within walking distance, this home offers a great start for your family.
Available: 7 September 2021
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 10 Hagen Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 4 February 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Hagen Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|1.14 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.38 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.78 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.08 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.80 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.86 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|3.31 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.77 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.88 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.89 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
10 Hagen Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.