This immaculate home has been refreshed and updated ready for a new family to just step in and enjoy. With impressive 180-degree mountain views and sitting on a massive 927m² block, the lifestyle being offered right here is second to none.
The perfect home in a perfect location with entertaining and easy care living in mind, 1 Golding Place sits in a quiet cul-de-sac with a well-maintained and secured backyard.
Features of this property include:
* Generous open plan living with kitchen, family and dining areas accessing the covered entertainment area
* Rumpus room with cupboard space and robe
* Renovated kitchen, stainless steel appliances ,dishwasher, plus ample cupboard space
* Four bedroom home, 2 with built in robes and shelving, ensuite to main bedroom
* Main bedroom with renovated ensuite including a corner spa bath, and a large walk in wardrobe
* 1st floor balcony off the main bedroom has amazing views of the Brindabella Mountains
* Entertain with ease, with a large covered deck and paved area, and lighting
* Beautifully Landscaped, Colourbond fencing and a very secure backyard
* Double garage
* Side gate access to garden and garage
* Front gate access to deck area
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Alarm system and back to base system available
* Surround sound speakers installed inside living room and on the deck area
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The land value history at 1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $275,000.
The House at 1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 19 September 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|1.11 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.52 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.52 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.65 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.73 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.87 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.20 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.32 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.52 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.60 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
1 Golding Place is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.