- 18 Years' experience in the Real Estate industry
- Personally sold approx. 1025 residential properties
- 99% list to sell ratio (properties listed v's properties sold)
- McGrath A.C.T. Number 1 Selling Agent (8 x times)
- Real Estate Business Number 4 Top 50 Deal Makers Australia (2019)
- Rate My Agent #1 Agent for Harrison (6 x times) (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.)
- Finalist for National Regional Agent of the Year (2010 - 2011)
- Top 10 National Salesperson (2008 - 2009)
- Top 5 NSW/ACT Salesperson (2008 - 2009)
- Record sale prices achieved in multiple Canberra suburbs over the last 18 years
- Also Licensed to sell properties in N.S.W.
Current/recent Suburb Record Prices Include:
- 1604/240 Bunda St Canberra City (August 2021) $1,550,000 (Record for Manhattan On the Park)
- 4 Crofts Crescent Spence (Jan 2021) $1,100,000
- 23 Littlejohn Lane Franklin (Aug 2021) $617,000 (Suburb Record for a 2 bed property)
- 15 Quinane Avenue Forde (July 2017) $2,035,000
- 22 Tanderra Crescent Ngunnawal (Mar 2017) $1,402,500
- 33 Kings Canyon Street Harrison (Oct 2018) $590,000 (Suburb Record for a 2 bed property)
- 43 Starcevic Crescent Jacka (Sep 2018) $915,000
- 1604/240 Bunda Street Canberra City (April 2016) $1,250,000
- On going support to many local charities, including a combined total in excess of $80,000 already donated to charities such as Youth Care Canberra and the Salvation Army.
As the region's leading estate agency, we are committed to the communities of Canberra, Queanbeyan and the surrounding Capital regions rural lifestyle villages. We focus on delivering exceptional client experiences and premium results by making the process of buying, selling and renting easier.