1 / 38
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
"Woollybutts" a very special combination of desirable and hard to repeat features.
• Nestled in close proximity to the beautiful Cuttagee Lake shoreline, a position impossible to replicate today, and with 150m lake reserve frontage.
• An elegant two-bedroom home with large and graciously proportioned room sizes in living areas and bedrooms, many with glass doors opening onto lake views and different outdoor spaces, and allowing filtered light to flood into the home.
• Artisan construction with the natural appeal of Pise (rammed earth) walls, high ceilings, stained glass feature windows and extensive use of timber, all contributing to a warm and inviting home environment, that blends beautifully into the lakeside setting.
• Front patio enjoying stunning lake views and surrounded by a mixture of native parkland vegetation and exquisite specimen trees including Japanese Maples and Camelias.
• 6.6ha (16 acres) mostly forested.
• "The Glade" a sunny, acreage clearing amidst the property with fruit trees, pasture and a 2 roomed studio with surrounding gardens.
• Huge, scenic dam (located in "The Glade").
• Adjoining Biamanga National Park providing privacy and secret nature walks.
• Secluded lake position with access via a scenic forest drive along Head of Cuttagee Road.
The Lifestyle at "Woollybutts" Head Of Cuttagee Road CUTTAGEE, NSW 2546 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $272,000 on 28 February 2012.
"Woollybutts" Head Of Cuttagee Road is located within the suburb of Cuttagee, which has a population of 55, a median age of 62 and an average household density of 1.8 people.