'Windmill', Southern Tablelands, NSW
Sitting on a very attractive 3.4ha* (8.4acres*) is Windmill'.
- your chance to secure a blank canvas without the task of having a large property to maintain. Named correctly the property boasts an old windmill that used to supply water from the creek bed of the overflowing Blakney Creek
- Secure fencing allows you to run the stock of your choice
- Water security is provided by access to the permanent Blakney Creek
- Sealed frontage to the Blakney Creek North Rd allows for ease of access
- Sitting in the middle of used to be a bustling little town, Blakney Creek is now a quieter spot for the astute investor and people looking for a quiet part of the world to enjoy
Windmill' is part of a 5 property aggregation and must be sold either individually or as a whole on or before Auction. All offers prior to the Auction will be given serious consideration. Please refer to our website for the details of the other properties, www.raywhiteruralyasscanberra.com.au
The other properties in this aggregation are:
'Howard Park' 121.5ha* (300.2 Acres*)
'Marble Hill' 147.1ha* (363.4Acres*)
'Miavale' 118.6ha* (293 Acres*)
'Massimo Park' 72ha* (177.9 Acres*)
OPEN FARM TOUR INSTRUCTIONS:
We will be conducting Open Farm Tours for this aggregation. The meeting point is at the intersection of Blakney Creek North Rd and Little Plains Rd at Blakney Creek. We will be leaving from this point at 10min after the advertised start time. Due to COVID restrictions we can not have passengers in our cars so you will have to attend in a 4WD to inspect the property. We will look at all the properties during this inspection. Please make a booking so we know you are coming and please note that phone reception at that meeting point is limited. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask Simon or George Southwell.
0427 755 997
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
There is currently no sale history available for . 'Windmill' 364 Blakney Creek North Rd.
. 'Windmill' 364 Blakney Creek North Rd is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.