This fabulous vacant land is only minutes from Yass and the Barton Highway exit.
Superior grazing land on the edge of Yass is extremely rare, so do not miss this unique opportunity to purchase this amazing block with long frontage to the Yass River (community title).
Surrounded by lifestyle properties and open grazing country. 5* kilometres from Yass and 55* kilometres from Canberra
• Lot 10 – 12* hectares (29* acres)
• Yass River, water allocation (as per the contract)
• Power and Telstra available
• Building entitlement
• Gently sloping arable grazing land with river flats
• Two water troughs and one water tank
• Bitumen sealed road to the gate
• Protective covenants
• Full boundary fencing and entry gate
Commanding location with stunning views across the Yass district with elevated building site.
Excellent location for those commuting to Canberra, 5* kilometres from Yass, 2* kilometres from the Barton Highway, 17* kilometres Murrumbateman, 41* kilometres to the ACT border and 55* kilometres to Canberra City.
There is currently no sale history available for Walgrove Road.
Walgrove Road is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.