Completion due first or second quarter of 2021
Purchased off plan in the very first release, this apartment is one of the best in the building & was one of the first to sell!
This beautiful brand-new development is the perfect location for a social butterfly. Living in the centre of everything you will not find a better apartment. This floor plan is sold out in the development, located on the doorstep of the ever-popular City precinct, with proximity to the vibrant & bustling streetscape filled with designer retail outlets & an array of delicious cafes, restaurants & bars.
Exquisitely designed with modern living in mind, this apartment seamlessly blends quality, style & comfort with impressive contemporary interiors, high-end inclusions & attractive leafy outdoor space. The open plan living & dining space features a spacious kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtops, SMEG appliances, ducted range hood, induction cooking, & undermount sink. Sliding doors off the living area give you access to a private balcony, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying the spectacular views.
This spacious, open plan 2-bedroom apartment is located on the 7th floor with last of its kind views of the City, with direct view over Glebe park towards parliament house. It's in a prime location with only the penthouse apartment above.
The light-filled oversized master bedroom suite features a large walk-in wardrobe & ensuite. The large second bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe & access to the main balcony.
Positioned on level 7 with a view that clears the 5 storey Canberra Centre car park across the street, over the City CBD to Telstra Tower and in the other direction towards Glebe Park plus Parliamentary Triangle, the only apartments above this home are penthouses on level 8.
With such a fabulous location in the heart of the City, it's easy to see why this stylish 2-bedroom ensuite apartment is so attractive. For City workers, ANU staff/students you can spend more time doing things you want rather than travelling in the car.
Metropol is just moments away from City centre, perfect for some retail therapy, or after busy day in the City, treat yourself to a delicious meal at one of the many exciting restaurants & cafes that call Civic home.
- 72m2 living approx.
- 9m2 balcony approx.
- Located on the 7th floor (penthouse is the only apartment above)
- Side by side car parking
- Direct views of Glebe Park & Parliament House
- Engineered timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Industry leading appliances, fittings & fixtures including stone benchtops & ducted rangehoods
- Double glazed windows
- Floor to ceiling tiles bathrooms with wall hung vanities
- 1 x lockable metal storage enclosure
- Ariston washer dryer combo
- Lift access
- Visitor intercom
- The ultimate amenity: exclusive penthouse on Level 8 with infinity edge pool overlooking Glebe Park bookable for an unforgettable escape. Stunning rooftop viewing & entertaining areas
- Convenient amenities such as bike hub, car wash & concierge to collect your parcels when you are not home
- Private underground parking
- Views of Mt Ainslie, the CBD and iconic Glebe Park
- 1 min walk to Canberra Centre
- 6 min walk to Braddon restaurants, cafes & bars
- 7 min walk to Light Rail City Stop
- 8 min walk to Lake Burley Griffin
- 10 min walk to Australian National University
- 11 min drive to Canberra Domestic & International Airport
There is currently no sale history available for Unit 907 Metropol Cooyong Street.
Unit 907 Metropol Cooyong Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.78 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.00 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.52 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.94 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.94 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.99 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.11 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.46 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.48 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|