150m to the village shops of Batehaven with it's variety of Cafes, Bakery, Newsagency, IGA, Bottleshop, Mao's Thai restaurant, Heat Woodfired Pizza Bar and Butcher to name a few...You will be hard pressed to find an excuse to leave the area.
The apartment itself is elevated with filtered water views from the sunny North facing balcony.
- 2 Bedrooms both with built in robes
- New floor coverings throughout
- Good size living room with reverse cycle A/C and glass sliding doors on to the balcony
- Galley style kitchen with newly appointed oven
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- Carport and off street visitor parking
- Current tenant happy to stay on and is on a month to month lease @ $320/wk increasing to $350/wk 10th July, 2022
- Strata $695/qtr Council Rates: $2,397.38/yr
So if you are looking for a lock up and leave holiday home, a home to move into or a property to add to your investment portfolio you couldn't get any more central and convenient then this.
Approximately 5mins to Batemans Bay shopping and Cafe precinct, Marina and Foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney.
NB: Minimum 48hrs notice needed for all inspections.
There is currently no sale history available for Unit 26/5-7 Crag Road.
Unit 26/5-7 Crag Road BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bernard's Primary School Batemans Bay.
Unit 26/5-7 Crag Road is located within the suburb of Batehaven, which has a population of 1,776, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.