Now is the time to secure this sophisticated inner city living opportunity.
With a spacious open floor plan, incorporating 71sqm of internal living space, this stylish apartment is located on Level 2 in the sought after Metropol building. Located in the heart of the City, there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms and top quality inclusions throughout, making this the ultimate contemporary living option.
In addition, Level 8 offers a luxury penthouse with stunning views over Glebe Park and an infinity pool that can be booked exclusively by residents - as an impressive night for family and friends visiting or for that extra special occasion.
Some of the many features include:
- Light filled open plan living spaces
- Top quality appliances and fittings
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and ducted rangehood
- Engineered timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms with wall hung vanities
- Bright sunny balcony
- Secure underground parking for two cars
- Car wash, bike hub and downstairs concierge
- Excellent location right in the heart of the city and within walking distance of Braddon's restaurant precinct
- Rooftop entertaining area
- AND a bookable penthouse apartment on Level 8 with infinity pool and outlook over Glebe Park
There is currently no sale history available for Unit 232 Metropol.
Unit 232 Metropol CANBERRA, ACT 2601 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.78 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.00 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.52 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.94 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.94 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.99 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.11 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.46 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.48 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|