'Corrigans Cove' is a unique 4.5 Star Boutique Resort offering spacious and contemporary accommodation located just a few hundred metres from Corrigans Beach. Located within the Resort is a solar heated pool, restaurant and cocktail bar, and Reception is 24/7. Only 200mtrs to Corrigans Beach, 280mtrs to the local kids park, playground and BBQ area, and only 350mtrs to Batehaven shops.
- Located in a prime position within the resort, the large North facing deck has ocean views and overlooks the sun
- Being sold fully furnished
- Recently renovated apartment
- 2 bedrooms with reverse cycle A/C
- Bathroom with separate internal laundry
- Kitchen with fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Spacious living room
- Purchase the interconnecting studio apartment above (which is also for sale with us for $85K - same owner) and create a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with two sunny decks. (Buy one with a Family member?....let one through the resort and holiday in one).
- Excellent on site management and staff
As an owner you can use your hassle free apartment up to 90 days a year (excluding holiday periods) and when not in use the rental income for the 32 units is pooled to give you a bit of income (divided on a pro rata basis). You also as an owner have the option of 'Upgrading' to a one, two or even 3 bedroom apartment should you have extended family staying for the price of the cleaning fee.
Council rates are approx. $2,353.34/yr (per apartment)
Only 3.3km to Batemans Bay cafe and shopping precinct, marina and foreshores. Around 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this idyllic location an attractive investment.
NB: For more information regarding income and financials please call or e-mail.
*One allotted car space per apartment.
NB: EOFY statement shows combined income for both the 2 bedroom apartment (207) and studio apartment (207a)
There is currently no sale history available for Unit 207/202-208 Beach Road.
Unit 207/202-208 Beach Road BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
Unit 207/202-208 Beach Road is located within the suburb of Batehaven, which has a population of 1,776, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.