No flash cars, beautiful models or fancy coffees. Just well designed, well built, great value apartments in Kingston with-out the marketing B.S.
• A 2 bedroom at this price...wow
• Curated interiors inviting purchaser's choice of three schemes
• Spacious single level designs, quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Modern kitchens with AEG appliances and ample storage
• Uniquely positioned in the heart of Kingston
• Parcel Management System to receive deliveries
• Energy efficient, double glazed and solar passive, fresh design
• Spacious outdoor living with private balconies and courtyards
• BLOC will execute the build with uncompromising quality
• 70-79sqm of internal living, 9.5- 38.5sqm outdoor living, +1 car space
Bloc. Uncompromised quality.
Over the past 20 years, Bloc has established its solid reputation for delivering projects of uncompromising quality and craftsmanship and excellence in design management. Its projects to date total more than two billion dollars.
With the soul of a small company but the unprecedented experience delivering large-scale projects, Bloc has developed the successful systems and procedures necessary to deliver exceptional results on every project for every client. Bloc directors are hands-on and their team brings tangible value to developments from beginning to end.
Type 2I Wentworth Avenue KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.38 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.41 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.03 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.35 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.62 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.76 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.98 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.35 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
Type 2I Wentworth Avenue is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.