Exuding the utmost in quality and luxury on approximately 41.26ha of native vegetation and first-class equestrian and leisure amenities, this flawlessly designed, as-new 4 bedroom farmhouse delivers the ultimate in lavish rural living. Spectacular natural finishes, including oak floors and hand-laid limestone details, showcase the peerless attention to the home's organic environment that inspires instant relaxation.
The unforgettable facade is just the beginning, unfolding into a realm of exquisite light and unfathomable space, highlighted by the oversized open-plan living and dining domain with an ambient Cheminee Philippe wood fire. The gourmet kitchen is a paradise for chefs with its state-of-the-art appliances and sensational style, including a premium ILVE cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Sleek Tundra marble benchtops add a touch of elegance, while the adjacent coffee nook and breakfast bar provide convenience and comfort, effortlessly transitioning to the undercover alfresco zone through the bi-fold servery.
Perfect for grand events and intimate gatherings, the outdoors invites a memorable setting for all-season entertaining with an incredible infinity-edge swimming pool and a sunken fire pit area beyond landscaped gardens. The main bedroom is a luxurious spot to unwind, with a fitted walk-in robe and stunning ensuite. Two additional bedrooms plus a study, lounge and family bathroom offer further modern comfort, supplemented by a guest bedroom with an adjacent bathroom in the second dwelling.
Nestled along a secluded lane close to Nowra and Jervis Bay, where neighbours are few and far between, this premier property features a private motocross track, a spacious gym, a six-car garage with a workshop, a powder room, a built in Control4 audio system that controls outdoor lighting, roller doors as well as the built in speakers throughout the house, and fully-fenced paddocks for horses, complete with a round yard.
- Approx. 41.26ha land with horse paddocks, equestrian facilities and motocross track
- 4-bedroom farmhouse with oak floors and limestone details
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with premium ILVE cooker and marble benchtops
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with ambient wood fire
- Outdoor area with infinity pool, fire pit, and landscaped gardens
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional amenities: study, lounge, family bathroom, and guest bedroom
- Secluded location near Nowra and Jervis Bay
- Modern conveniences including Control4 audio system and fenced horse paddocks
- Solar power, large rainwater tanks, roof sprinklers, and security systems
TOMERONG, 2540 NSW has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tomerong Public School.
is located within the suburb of Tomerong, which has a population of 1,065, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.7 people.