The Barberosa' and The Escape' are the Last Frontier of undeveloped country on the Mighty Murrumbidgee
'The Barberosa' - $1,465,000
'The Escape' - $960,000
- The Barberosa' 416.31ha* (1028.7ac*) and The Escape' 272.64ha* (673.7ac*) are two incredible properties with over 4km* of Mighty Murrumbidgee access
- The Barberosa' and The Escape' are two truly unique riverfront properties boasting incredible riverfront access, grazing production and tourism opportunities
- Tucked away and ideally located 38km* to Jugiong and Hume Freeway, 2hrs to Wagga, 2hrs to Canberra, 4hrs to Sydney and 5hrs to Melbourne
- Total combined land area of over 1800 acres is perfect as adventure country and opens itself up to multiple activities such as motorbike and mountain bike riding, 4WDing, horse trail riding, native animal and bird watching or simply just enjoy the incredible views from the mountain tops
- Stretching along the river flats, the properties have been broken into a total of 6 paddocks to allow you to securely run the stock of your choice
- The most substantial agricultural feature of The Barberosa' and The Escape' is certainly its access to water with over 4km* of accessible Mighty Murrumbidgee frontage and three large dams
- The Barberosa' and The Escape' also boast an abundance of potential income sources including grazing production, native grass tree harvesting and tourism opportunities due to its proximity to the thriving country town Jugiong with traveller hot spots' such as The Long Track Pantry and Sir George Inn.
The Barberosa' and The Escape' are the final undeveloped properties on the Mighty Murrumbidgee River and require only your personal touch to make these your own! These two fabulous properties offer an opportunity like no other.
The owners have enjoyed their time utilising these properties however are simplifying their assets and require The Barberosa' and The Escape to be sold together or separately at or prior to Auction.
Open Farm Tours:
We will be conducting Open Farm Tours for this subdivision. Due to COVID restrictions we can not have passengers in our cars so you will have to attend in a 4WD to inspect the property. We will look at both properties during this inspection. Please make a booking so we know you are coming and please note that phone reception at that meeting point is limited. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask George or Simon Southwell.
Directions to Property:
1. Follow Hume Highway to Jugiong, once at Jugiong take Bundarbo Road over Murrumbidgee River
2. Drive through Bundarbo' property (Bitumen Road) 3. Follow river for 36.6km from Jugiong
4. Turn left down Switchback Road
5. Remain on Switchback Road
6. Drive under high voltage power lines and turn left down Powerline Loop Road
7. Follow Powerline Loop Road to cattle yards (meeting point)
0429 838 345
0427 755 997
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur St,
Yass, NSW, 2582
(02) 6226 4400
There is currently no sale history available for . 'The Barberosa' & 'The Escape'.
. 'The Barberosa' & 'The Escape' is located within the suburb of Jugiong, which has a population of 222, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.1 people.