Developed by Morris Property Group, Renaissance has been crafted with the utmost attention to detail and is one of the most premier residential developments in the Griffith precinct. Offering a secure, relaxed lifestyle right here you will find a full circle of location, lifestyle and comfort together with style, class and quality.
Renaissance's desirable Manuka location brings together the conveniences of a vibrant dining and entertainment precinct, with easy access to Canberra's shopping, sporting and recreation centres.
Unit 76 faces east, partial north with a higher elevation than others and views across to Kingston. Other key points of difference include a large balcony of 22m2 and an integrated fridge (which can only be incorporated in construction) as an inclusion.
Brand new, upon completion this gorgeous apartment boasts:
* Open plan living with expansive double glazed floor to ceiling windows and a look out to a panoramic view of Light Street Park to Kingston, and across to Red Hill
* Quality kitchen appliances by Swiss Franke include an induction cooktop, a 10-function oven, an integrated fridge, microwave and dishwasher and a externally ducted rangehood
* The bathroom boasts exquisite designer wall mounted joinery, recessed mirror cabinets, a feature stone hob and floor to ceiling quality tiling
* A blinds package is included
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling is in place for year-round comfort with no air-conditioning condenser to the balcony
* The generous outdoor spaces are also free of noisy air-conditioning condensers
Brand new, upon completion this gorgeous apartment will be ready to occupy in January 2022.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for Renaissance - Apartment 76.
Renaissance - Apartment 76 GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.67 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.95 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.24 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.31 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.33 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.42 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.42 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.47 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.49 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.55 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
Renaissance - Apartment 76 is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.