1 / 8
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Excellent opportunity to continue to improve this land with huge potential. 732 Hectares of flat to gently undulating, established farming country in the heart of the Southern Tablelands.
• Consisting predominately of flat and arable sandy, loam soils
• Zoning RU2 Land use 3 Farm, presently divided into 12 individual titles
• Current zoning indicates 100 HA minimum Lot size
• 90% arable with one 40 hectare bush block, shelter trees and adjoining properties on the West side are bush lots offering protection
• 32 Paddocks mostly with double gate entry and a dam in each
• Boundary and internal fencing are ring lock with 2 strands of barb on top
• Recently used for sheep, yards are established
• Whole property has established lane ways
• Power available
Inspections only with the listing agent
AUCTION HAS BEEN POSTPONED - CONTACT AGENT
There is currently no sale history available for Part 227 Mason and Owens Road .
Part 227 Mason and Owens Road is located within the suburb of Windellama, which has a population of 357, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.3 people.