1 / 5
Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to present for sale Nangiloc, 2544 Kulkyne Way, Nangiloc VIC, a large scale dryland cropping property located 29* linear kilometres south of the Mildura town centre in the Sunraysia region, one of Australia’s premier intensive horticultural regions.
Key features of the Portfolio include:
• A large scale dryland cropping property with a total land area of 2,649* hectares.
• 118* hectares has been developed to pivot irrigation with the balance (2,531* hectares) comprising dryland grazing
• Certified organic by ACO Certification Ltd
• 150* megalitre Annual Use Limit and direct pumping access to the Murray River
• Potential for development to irrigation / permanent plantings (subject to approvals)
Nangiloc is being offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 2 September 2021 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
For further information, please contact:
+61 439 349 977
+61 400 102 439
is located within the suburb of Nangiloc, which has a population of 141, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.