1 / 18
Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) and PricewaterhouseCoopers Securities (PwCS) are pleased to present for sale Lake Boga Agribusiness Portfolio (“the Portfolio”).
The Portfolio provides an investor a rare opportunity to acquire a large-scale strategic aggregation of premium, mixed cropping assets and significant water entitlements. The operation presents significant scale and diverse earnings across the value chain.
Renowned agricultural investment and management firm, Kilter Rural, has managed the portfolio for the past 15 years to create an efficient farming operation. Kilter Rural are Australia’s most experienced water managers and regenerative farmland developers.
Key investment highlights include:
- A large-scale strategic aggregation of premium mixed cropping assets & significant water entitlements managed by Kilter Rural
- 9,004ha* of highly efficient agricultural land, with an irrigated footprint of 3,651ha* in the Goulburn Murray Irrigation District
- 20,000ML* of both high & low reliability water entitlements to support irrigated farming activities, which comprise organic & conventional horticulture & broadacre cropping, enabling significant expansion & development opportunities
- A large-scale field tomato enterprise producing c.80,000t p.a.*, making them one of the biggest growers in Australia
- A niche, high value, 50ha* (with expansion potential of a further 130ha*) established Queen Garnet Plum orchard with marketing & offtake agreements in place
- 1,188ha* of irrigated certified organic land for the production of high value winter cereals & organic tomatoes
- A joint venture 2,500* head sheep grazing enterprise
- Multiple offtake agreements providing long term, stable earnings
- 4,766ha* of native biodiversity zones presenting future carbon offset opportunities
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 26 November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
Danny Thomas | LAWD
+61 439 349 977
Col Medway | LAWD
+61 428 481 243
Greg Quinn | PwC
+61 425 326 833
Jaclyn Hope| PwC
+61 424 596 858
There is currently no sale history available for Murray Valley Highway.
Murray Valley Highway is located within the suburb of Lake Boga, which has a population of 985, a median age of 47 and an average household density of 2.5 people.