'Massimo Park', Southern Tablelands, NSW
Massimo Park' comprises of 72ha* (177.9 Acres*) of superb pasture improved grazing land in the Southern Tablelands and awaits your touch!
- Located only 20mins* to Yass and Gunning, 25 mins* to the Hume Freeway and 1hr 20mins* Canberra CBD, 1hr 20mins* to Canberra International Airport, & 2hr 45 mins* to Sydney International Airport sits the quality pasture improved vacant property
- Massimo Park' has been conveniently fenced into 5 paddocks giving you the ability to securely run your choice of stock
- Water security is by three stock dams and a seasonal creek which runs through the property
- 13.5ha* (33.3*) has been sown to Lucerne for the last 3 years as an ideal stock feed or additional income source
- Local school bus service for Yass and Gunning schools
- From running the stock of your voice to cutting lucerne from the clean paddock for the equine industry this is not just an opportunity but a sound investment
Massimo Park' is the perfect property to start or expand your rural land holding with its pasture improved paddocks of phalaris/cocks foot and clover mix and an established lucerne stand.
The owners have enjoyed utilising and improving this highly productive parcel and your investment will be a secure one with such favourable proximity to the Nation's Capital and Hume Freeway.
Massimo Park' is part of a 5 property aggregation. Please refer to our website for the details of the other properties, www.raywhiteruralyasscanberra.com.au
The other properties in this aggregation are:
'Howard Park' 121.5ha* (300.2 Acres*) - $1,200,000
'Marble Hill' 147.1ha* (363.4Acres*) - $1,150,000
'Windmill' 3.4ha* ( 8.4 Acres* ) - $90,000
'Miavale' 118.6ha* (293 Acres*) - $790,000
OPEN FARM TOUR INSTRUCTIONS:
We will be conducting Open Farm Tours for this aggregation. The meeting point is at the intersection of Blakney Creek North Rd and Little Plains Rd at Blakney Creek. We will be leaving from this point at 10min after the advertised start time. Due to COVID restrictions we can not have passengers in our cars so you will have to attend in a 4WD to inspect the property. We will look at all the properties during this inspection. Please make a booking so we know you are coming and please note that phone reception at that meeting point is limited. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask Simon or George Southwell.
0427 755 997
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
There is currently no sale history available for . 'Massimo Park' 1 Little Plains Rd.
. 'Massimo Park' 1 Little Plains Rd YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yass High School.
. 'Massimo Park' 1 Little Plains Rd is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.