Lot 6, 2060 Brayton Road, Big Hill
20 minutes west of Marulan township, Upper Lachlan council
A real estate opportunity like this rarely appears in the highly desirable township of Big Hill. 40 HA block. This expansive parcel of land command an elevated, north-east facing setting of prime grazing land with views of the treed hills that make the Southern Tablelands so appealing.
- Fully fenced with farm gates.
- Independent power & Telstra connection.
- Elevated, north-east facing views - get the camera ready.
- DA approval to build, new subdivision currently with the upper Lachlan council - your dream awaits!
- Block 80% cleared - heavy lifting done.
- Spring- fed dam -reliable water supply.
Well-managed, perennial pastures provide good ground cover with the capacity to support a large head of cattle.
Huge spring-fed dam ensures year round, clean reliable water supply.
This block has independent power & a Telstra connection.
Only minutes to the heart of Marulan & easily accessible to Goulburn, Sydney & Canberra, this commanding fenced block represents a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial & outstanding rural estate.
Contact Glenn Diggle on 0410 349 572 or email [email protected] for more information
The Land at Lot: 6 2060 Brayton Road BIG HILL, NSW 2579 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $2,228,000 on 19 February 2016.
Lot: 6 2060 Brayton Road is located within the suburb of Big Hill, which has a population of 44, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 1.4 people.