Secure your own slice of rural Australia & create your dream country lifestyle on an expansive 15-hectare landscape of beautiful, undulating bushland & cleared meadows. This exceptional lifestyle opportunity promises you a private & secluded sanctuary brimming with serenity & peace - a perfect retreat from the hectic pace of modern life - but just 15 minutes from conveniences in nearby Marulan.
* The rolling, partially cleared topography is filled with natural beauty & native wildlife
* Close to national parks, with vistas extending to distant mountains
* Accessed by a quiet country lane
* DA building entitlement is approved - create the home of your dreams!
* Fully fenced & ideal for grazing, mixed farming, conservation or hobbies
* Bonus! - Included in the sale is an on-site caravan with annexe as well as double carport, storage containers. Farming equipment, excavator, quadbikes, motorbikes & more for sale At the buyers expense.
* Rainwater tanks, generated power, satellite NBN
This is pristine, big spky country. If it's space & quiet you're after or you've always dreamt about life on the land, this prime parcel of rolling wooded hills & meandering meadows offers endless opportunities. Whether it's a country weekender you're seeking or permanent pastoral living, this property delivers in multiple acres!
For further information contact Glenn Diggle on 0410 349 572. [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for Lot: 2503 Towrang Road.
Lot: 2503 Towrang Road is located within the suburb of Brayton, which has a population of 173, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.