One of the largest lots in this particular estate and located at the end of the Cul-de-sac, it doesnt get much better
Suitable for house and granny flat, duplex S.T.C.A or build your dream home and enjoy the elevated views this has to offer
• Located in Eastgrove 'The View' Estate
• 1,030m2 block approx.
• Prime location with picturesque landscapes overlooking the renowned Goulburn Golf Club
• All town services including NBN
• Registration expected for late 2022 early 2023
• A short drive to CBD
• Positioned in a private and peaceful location within walking distance to Goulburn Golf Club, Goulburn East Public school, Rocky Hill War Memorial, and Museum this appealing subdivision caters to all.
Lock in your price and wait till registration
Contact Addison Gann on 0456 555 458
There is currently no sale history available for Lot 16, 99 May Street.
Lot 16, 99 May Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn East Public School.
|0.61 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.14 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.48 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.67 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.97 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.39 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.58 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.63 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.66 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
Lot 16, 99 May Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.