* BUYERS GUIDE $250,000*
* Auction is scheduled for Sunday 19th September at 10am online, please get in touch with Ian Blackburn on 0411 665 503 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
* Due to the current lockdown restrictions, open for inspections are no longer permitted *
Dappled with shade trees and complete with a dam plus stock tight fencing, this stunning lifestyle block is available now. Just minutes from Gunning town centre, here lies 42acres (approx.) of possibility, whether you seek adventure, peace and quiet or room to run stock, you are sure to find what you seek here.
To be enjoyed as a weekend escape, there is no permanent building entitlement available, instead you have the possibility to build a shed, under 200sqm without building approval required, for occasional use only. Recharge and enjoy unplugged time with loved ones as you soak in the fresh air and escape the rat race.
The block is conveniently located, just moments off Gundaroo Road which is a sealed tar road, a bonus for those who often travel with horse floats or caravans. Fully fenced, the block is stock tight and offers picturesque views, dappled with shade trees and a dam.
A short five-minute drive sees you in Gunning Town Centre where you can enjoy great country town amenities, including great coffee and plenty of friendly locals.
• Picturesque lifestyle weekender block
• Approx. 42acres
• Stock tight fencing, dam, shade trees
• No permanent dwelling entitlement
• Ideal to run stock or for weekend use
• 5 minutes to Gunning Town Centre
There is currently no sale history available for Lot 1 Dp574573 Gundaroo Road.
Lot 1 Dp574573 Gundaroo Road is located within the suburb of Gunning, which has a population of 659, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.