COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Here lies an opportunity not to be repeated. Two separate owners are combining their lots to bring you approx. 795 acres of potential. A prime redevelopment opportunity to divide this property into three allotments, which would allow for a permanent building permit and the ability to build three separate homes on three separate lifestyle blocks.
The combination of open grazing pasture as well as a heavily wooded area at the rear of the property makes this ideal land for a hobby farmer. The fully fenced, stock tight grazing pasture is dappled with established shade trees for privacy and protection. The wooded area is untouched meaning you can go back to nature while enjoying a balanced lifestyle with weekends spent bushwalking, horse or motorbike riding on your own land.
Currently in place, are two weekender units and a shed. The first unit is warm and inviting with timber finishes an undercover timber deck takes in the sweeping rural views while you enjoy a cuppa or a cold beverage.
The second property makes the most of the space with a clever loft design. Open living spaces and a loft bedroom combine to make this a charming and very comfortable cottage.
With power already connected to the blocks, this golden opportunity will not last long. Do not miss this opportunity to invest in your future today.
• Rare redevelopment opportunity in Gunning
• Combined total of approx. 795 acres with 2 weekender units
• Divide into three lots for permanent building approval
• All grazing areas stocktight
• Additionally wooded area for bush walking or riding
• Two bed, open plan living, large timber deck unit
• One bed, loft style cottage with large living areas
• 2x transformers, additional shed,
• Plenty of covered car/machinery accommodation
There is currently no sale history available for Lanoak Gundaroo Road.
Lanoak Gundaroo Road is located within the suburb of Gunning, which has a population of 659, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.