Please note we have started recieving offers and the vendor has requested best and final offers by 12:00pm Monday the 9th of August.
Inspections are strictly by appointment only
Buyers must have formal pre approval on finance
Please get in touch with Jason Anasson on 0423 821 138 or Natalie Kokic Schmidt on 0428 082 885 to arrange your private inspection.
Inspired by industrial design, this impeccably presented apartment provides an unmissable lifestyle opportunity within an idyllic Kingston foreshore setting. Its highly desirable address is just meters from a choice of renowned cafés, restaurants, and bars.
Enjoy the security and peace of mind of a long lease that is currently in place with DHA until 21st September 2023 rented at $595 per week.
- Exposed concrete ceilings with full height windows enhance interiors.
- Combined living/dining area provides excellent outdoor flow.
- Great sized covered balcony offers glimpses towards the water.
- Sleek kitchen has gas cooktop, island bench and dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, one connects to balcony.
- Beautifully appointed bathroom boasting high quality fixtures.
- Large internal laundry with storage and additional toilet.
- Ducted heating/cooling, single car space plus lock-up storage cage.
- Readymade investment option with long term DHA lease in place
- Easy walk to beautiful foreshore, restaurants, café's, eateries, parks, and moments to the city
- 70sqm living and 17sqm balcony
DHA Lease Details:
Rental income: $595 per week
Lease expires: 21st September 2023
Variable Extension Period: 36 Months
Service Fee: 13% (Incl GST)
If you would like more information on the benefits of investing in a DHA please visit https://www.dha.gov.au/
Contact Jason and Natalie for more information and to book your private appointment.
KINGSTON, 2604 ACT has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.