1 / 16
Welcome to this delightful parcel of land in arguably one of the most special positions in the Upper River region of Kangaroo Valley.
Ideally set on just over 2.5 acres of level land amidst lush pastures with exceptional valley, mountain escarpment & rural views in all directions, this is certainly paradise found.
This is the perfect opportunity to paint your dream country escape on a pristine blank canvas, now available for sale for the first time since its original conception.
- 1.082Ha (2.7 Acres Approx.) of lovely level land & fully cleared
- Cross the pristine Kangaroo River to your very special location on a quiet no through road amidst beautiful pastures, wildlife, nature, fresh air, blue skies & crystal-clear night skies
- Simply sensational views in all directions, with the bonus of the landmark escarpment "Maynard Fall"s as your backdrop setting & yours to keep forever
- Fully fenced & with access to power on the block
- Private position with just one neighbour within sight
- Zone RU1 Primary Production with dwelling entitlement (Certified by Shoalhaven CC) & power to the entrance of the block
- Perfect to build your dream country home (Subject to Council Approval)
- The ultimate rural lifestyle block to simply lay back & relax, grow your own vegetables or have some chooks.
- Only 12 minutes on a sealed road to the village of Kangaroo Valley with it's local schools, cafés, shops & pub
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. "The Valley" is a place the locals call heaven & one which has still managed to retain it's absolute innocence, beauty & pristine surrounds - The perfect retreat from a world gone almost crazy!
Take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to acquire one of the only vacant rural blocks of land available in Kangaroo Valley today. This is the Perfect Scenario for a first home buyer or Tree Changer. Secure it now & either build straight away or later.
For more information or an inspection of this wonderful small acreage property - Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]
is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.