1 / 38
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Welcome to "Wildwood", an amazing country estate set in total privacy, yet only 7 Minutes drive to the charming & quaint country village of Kangaroo Valley. The stunning 100 acres of pristine bushland & rainforest, with its own network of caves, gullies & creeks, encompasses the beautiful & large four-bedroom residence that sits perfectly on a rocky bluff with a lovely outlook towards Mount Scanzi. Separate from the main residence, & a huge bonus of this property, is the well established & highly successful wedding & event centre.
THE MAIN HOME
- The rustic timber boardwalk commences your journey of discovery to the entry foyer with a generous use of glass to let the light & views in
- Functional design with a harmonious use of Sydney Blue Gum flooring
- Three living areas consisting of lounge with slow-combustion fireplace, large eat in kitchen area & a stunning pamper room or even as a second master suite (Currently allocated for the preparation of the bride on her special wedding day)
- Beautiful master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 3 additional bedrooms on the second level, all with ceiling fans & lovely outlooks
- Sensational main bathroom with travertine & stone pebble tiling, stunning bath, shower & a separate toilet
- Delightful open plan kitchen area with granite centre island bench, 5 metre ceilings, stainless gas & electric cooking & super-sized pantry
- Spacious dining section included in the kitchen area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- An array of timber verandahs & decking encompass most of this large home
- Breath taking views of Mount Scanzi, valley escarpments & native bushland
- Large double garage with internal access & attic room above
WEDDINGS & EVENTS, INFRASTRUCTURE & OUTBUILDINGS
- Highly successful wedding venue with a environmentally sympathetic eco approach
- Large "Farm House" wedding shed with polished concrete flooring, ample tables & seating
- A wonderful & less formal bar & lounge area to one side
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with all that is required for a successful function
- Can accommodate weddings & events for up to 90 guests
- An enclosed two-car colorbond shed (in addition to the 2 car garage at the residence)
- "The Old Shed" for undercover ceremonies & celebrations
- Outdoor ceremony rock platform with rustic timber seating & a stunning backdrop of views
- The Hanging Rock dining room for exclusive outdoor events
- Immaculate picnic & games lawn area
- A selection of ceremony locations & walking trails throughout this amazingly vast property
- Designated parking area & ample sized toilet block
- A healthy history of income with an abundance of bookings well into the future
- A huge array of inclusions & equipment in the sale such as white goods, furniture, cutlery/crockery/glassware, a bus & more
- The current owners are willing to assist with an appropriate hand-over & familiarisation transition period, if required
THE PROPERTY & LOCATION
- One hundred wonderful acres of secluded bushland & rainforest
- Situated in a very quiet area, away from all road noise & with no views or sense of neighbouring buildings
- The security of being on town water, a very rare attribute that is not shared by many rural properties
- 50,000 litres of back up water tank storage
- Bitumen road to the front entrance with a long private driveway
- The fully established grounds & gardens
- Admire the friendly visits from the wonderful variety of wildlife occupants
- Exceptional views of Morton National Park, Red Rocks Reserve & Mt Scanzi
- Ideally located within 7 minutes drive to the Village from the front gate,
- Total privacy in a beautiful natural setting & the feeling of being away from it all.
All this could be yours to call home with its beautiful setting, an extensive list of inclusions & infrastructure plus a steady business to reap the rewards as is or to enhance even further - This is the 'perfect marriage' of lifestyle plus income!
Kangaroo Valley is often described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & in the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town - Your new "Valley Life" will be the envy of your city friends. It is only 20-30 minutes approx. to the larger towns of Berry, Bomaderry & Nowra, 40 minutes to Bowral, 35 minutes to the Coast & just 2 hours to Sydney or Canberra.
This beautiful 'Lifestyle plus Income' property in the country offers an abundance of opportunities to enjoy & take advantage of, at a very reasonable asking price.
For more information or a detailed private inspection of this brilliant rural property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] - or - Matthew Anstee on 0400 555 088 or [email protected]
The land value history at KANGAROO VALLEY, 2577 NSW has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $437,000 set in 2018-2019.
is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.