An extremely appealing investment opportunity, this executive, four bedroom, two bathroom house with two spacious living areas, a large master bedroom suite, ducted heating and cooling and a double garage with internal access is located in a peaceful Jerrabomberra loop street.
The large open plan living and dining areas flow into the generously-sized family and meals area with the kitchen centrally located between the two area. The kitchen features plenty of storage cabinetry, including a built-in pantry, stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cook top and electric wall oven. The bedrooms are separated from the living areas and all have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom suite has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Outside, a covered pergola is ideal for outdoor entertaining and the rear perimeter garden is secure
and private. There is also rear garden access from the double garage.
Local shops, supermarket, schools and parks are all within walking distance and main transport routes are easily accessed.
This is a fabulous DHA Mid-lease sale investment opportunity. Not only do DHA investment properties come with long leases, capital growth for quality homes in this area is as assured as it can be. The rental income is guaranteed year round, whether the property is vacant or not, and any maintenance is organised by DHA. There are make-good provisions as the lease ends so the property will be returned to the owners in a good condition.
With a long term lease in place, this investment will keep on giving over the years. Just purchase, set and forget.
Gross rent: $660 per week
Lease start date: 16/04/2021
Lease end date: 15/04/2027
Extension of Lease Option: Up to three years
Note: Lease option and Right to Vary are at DHA discretion only
- Modern 4 bedroom, ensuite property
- Situated on a peaceful loop street
- Secluded on a leafy private block
- Open plan living & dining areas
- Family/meals area with tiled flooring
- Access to patio and garden from family room
- Kitchen central to living/dining and meals/family areas
- Gas cooktop, electric oven, built-in pantry
- Stone benchtops, double sink
- Plenty of storage & bench space
- All well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious Ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with storage & external access
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas hot water
- Double garage with internal access
- Auto-opening door
- Rear garden access from garage
- Paved covered patio
- Secure private backyard
- Low-maintenance perimeter gardens
- Parklands, local shops & schools nearby
- Easy access to main transport routes
- Land Size: 447m²
- Residence: 204m²
All measurements, amounts and values are approx. Buyers to make their own enquiries
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
JERRABOMBERRA, 2619 NSW has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.