Looking for an impressive low maintenance living option without forgoing that much needed space? This gorgeous four bedroom home could be just what you've been waiting for.
Ideally suited to either downsizers or a family not wanting to spend all weekend looking after a large backyard, this beautifully maintained, spacious home is located in a highly sought after location in the hills of Isaacs.
Well positioned to take advantage of the northerly aspect, living areas are light filled. And there are ample formal and informal spaces to entertain and have separation, the roomy design incorporating over 190sqm of living space.
The large kitchen is ideally positioned to be the central hub of the home and has plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances including a five burner gas cooktop and pyrolitic oven. And all four bedrooms are double in size, the main suite with a walk in wardrobe and oversized ensuite bathroom with corner spa. Plus additional power room/extra toilet.
Outdoors there is a fantastic covered entertaining area, the ideal spot for sunny weekend catchups with family, and the gardens are easy care yet have been well established and provide plenty of space for pets.
With Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve just nearby and within easy reach of Woden Town Centre and popular schools, this home won't last long.
- Impressive low maintenance living option without forgoing much needed space
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with walk in wardrobe
- Oversized ensuite bathroom with corner spa
- Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms plus additional meals and family room
- Northerly aspect living spaces that are completely sun drenched
- Central kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances
- Ducted gas heating and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fantastic covered entertaining area with easy care gardens and heaps of space for children and pets to play
- Double remote garage
- Short distance to Isaacs Ridge Nature reserve, Woden Town Centre, Canberra hospital and popular schools
** Please be advised that the safety of our buyers, sellers and tenants is of utmost importance to us. This home will available to inspect By Appointment with strict hygiene and safety measures in place. Please contact us so we can discuss a possible inspection time for you **
Rates: $3,163 pa approx
Land Tax: $4,641 pa approx
The land value history at ISAACS, 2607 ACT has the most recent growth rate of 6.67%, giving an unimproved land value of $450,000.
ISAACS, 2607 ACT has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.