'Howard Park', Southern Tablelands, NSW
- Comprising of 121.5ha* (300.2 Acres*) Howard Park' offers the ability to build your ideal life on a blank canvas awaiting your personal touch
- Ideally located only 20mins* to Yass and Gunning, 25 mins* to the Hume Freeway and 1hr 20mins* Canberra CBD, 1hr 20mins* to Canberra International Airport, & 2hr 45 mins* to Sydney International Airport
- Subdivided into 8 paddocks to securely run your choice of stock
- A large portion of Howard Park' is eastern fall country with excellent improved pastures to take advantage of this land feature
- Boasting established box trees and shelter belts the quality of the country is a story told in the 100 plus year old trees
- Ample water is provided by 3 stock dams and double frontage to the permanent Blakney Creek
- Access through the property and ease of management is taken care of with a lane way as well as a steel bridge crossing over the creek
- Local school bus service for Yass and Gunning schools
- Howard Park' also boasts 20ha* of Lucerne and 13ha* of Oats perfect for stock feed or an additional income source
Howard Park' is the ideal property for a fresh start boasting a building entitlement (subject to council approval), excellent access to water and pasture improved land. Howard Park' is well worth your inspection.
The owners have enjoyed reaping the rewards of this fabulous property however they require a sale to facilitate their next purchase.
Howard Park' is part of a 5 property aggregation and must be sold either individually or as a whole on or before Auction. All offers prior to the Auction will be given serious consideration. Please refer to our website for the details of the other properties, www.raywhiteruralyasscanberra.com.au
The other properties in this aggregation are:
'Marble Hill' Sitting on 147.ha* (363.4Acres*) Marble Hill' offers the opportunity to secure your very own tree change with accommodation and income potential
- Has been fenced into 6 paddocks to allow you to securely run your choice of stock
- The 2 bedroom home is simple in nature and could be the perfect weekender or rental property
- Ample water is provided by six dams with one ideally located in each paddock
- 118.6ha* (293 acres*) of pasture improved land with over 100 hectares of arable country
- Fenced into 5 paddocks giving you the ability to securely run your choice of stock
- The arable portion of the property sits at approximately 110 ha* (273 acres*) with 24 ha* currently under a phalaris/clover mix the improvement has already started
- Featuring sealed road frontage, access to the property is tucked away at the start of its own valley running down to the Little Plains Creek
- Water security is taken care of with 3 dams and double frontage to the Little Plains Creek
- 72ha* (177.9 Acres*) of superb pasture improved grazing land in the Southern Tablelands and awaits your touch!
- Massimo Park' has been conveniently fenced into 5 paddocks giving you the ability to securely run your choice of stock
- Water security is by three stock dams and a seasonal creek which runs through the property
- 13.5ha* (33.3*) has been sown to Lucerne for the last 3 years as an ideal stock feed or additional income source
Massimo Park' is the perfect property to start or expand your rural land holding with its pasture improved paddocks of phalaris/cocks foot and clover mix and an established lucerne stand.
- Sitting on a very attractive 3.4ha* (8.4acres*) is Windmill' your chance to secure a blank canvas without the task of having a large property to maintain. Named correctly the property boasts an old windmill that used to supply water from the creek bed of the overflowing Blakney Creek
- Secure fencing allows you to run the stock of your choice
- Water security is provided by access to the permanent Blakney Creek
- Sealed frontage to the Blakney Creek North Rd allows for ease of access
- Sitting in the middle of used to be a bustling little town, Blakney Creek is now a quieter spot for the astute investor and people looking for a quiet part of the world to enjoy
OPEN FARM TOUR INSTRUCTIONS:
We will be conducting Open Farm Tours for this aggregation. The meeting point is at the intersection of Blakney Creek North Rd and Little Plains Rd at Blakney Creek. We will be leaving from this point at 10min after the advertised start time. Due to COVID restrictions we can not have passengers in our cars so you will have to attend in a 4WD to inspect the property. We will look at all the properties during this inspection. Please make a booking so we know you are coming and please note that phone reception at that meeting point is limited. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask Simon or George Southwell.
0427 755 997
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
There is currently no sale history available for . 'Howard Park Aggregation'.
. 'Howard Park Aggregation' YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yass High School.
. 'Howard Park Aggregation' is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.