INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT - ONLINE AUCTION Thursday 7th of October at 6:30pm
Ray White Queanbeyan is proud to present this stunning single level four bedroom for auction on the Thursday 7th of October 2021. This home offers family living at its best and ticks all the boxes being in the great location of Harrison. Presenting with a large master bedroom with a walk-in robe, ensuite and three other large bedrooms all with built in robes makes this property the perfect home for any family. The property boasts an excellent outdoor and indoor entertaining setup with open plan living and an undercover alfresco entertaining area that is a perfect place to enjoy Canberra's summer months with family and friends. This great home is completed by a double car garage with auto doors and low maintenance grounds that allows you to spend your time doing the things you enjoy most.
To the astute investor, this property is also an ideal investment as it's currently leased with Defence Housing Australia until September 2022 or for the family that has the ability to wait to move in 12 months time and enjoy the extra income this property is guaranteed to provide.
This ultimate family home is guaranteed to be popular, so act fast to register your interest.
Online Auction: Thursday 7th of October at 6:30pm. Contact agent for registration link details.
- Four bedroom home with two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe plus good size ensuite
- Open plan living with three separate large living areas
- Undercover alfresco entertainment area
- Double garage with gated side access for trailer, boat or caravan (currently provisioned with garden shed)
- Tiles in walkways, kitchen, family and meals areas
- Gas cooking and electric oven
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Gas hot water
- Water tank storage (external)
- Easy maintained gardens
- Enclosed backyard
- Fantastic location within walking distance to Harrison and Mother Theresa schools and Mapleton Avenue light rail stop with Gungahlin Town Centre only minutes away.
- Situated in a quiet street yet easily accessible to Horse Park Drive for immediate access to the Federal Highway
Block size: 552m2
Total Living: 172.70m2
Total House Area: 210.43m2
DHA lease - 19/09/2007 - 18/09/2022
Gross rent - $640 per week with annual reviews
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
HARRISON, 2914 ACT has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.