Hello, it's my pleasure to introduce our 'Lilac' Home Design on Lot 977, Stage 9A - 5 Bobac St, in the highly desirable township of Googong.
Don't miss out on our current promotion that's just been extended until midnight Thursday 30th June 2022 - your BONUS $5,000 Harvey Norman Commercial Gift Voucher, if you secure one of our New Release Element House & Land Packages. (T's and C's apply).
Ready to build NOW and conveniently located within close proximity to the central shopping precinct, proposed public school, playing fields, local park, skatepark & playground, sports club and a plethora of recreational areas. You can now build your brand new home and be part of this endearing community with easy access in and out of Googong, only a short drive to Jerrabomberra and Queanbeyan.
Established in 2011, Element Building Projects has grown to custom design and build exceptional quality, energy efficient and comfortable homes, with style and functionality at the forefront, to match Canberra and surrounds climate extremes. With our highly successful '7-Step Element Building Method TM' to guide us, we do things differently, are driven to inspire and offer a new home building journey like no other. We are also proud members of the MBA and HIA.
Lilac's clever architectural design offers you an energy efficient and functional layout with optimal orientation for this 399m2 block. You will benefit from ongoing cost savings of running your home, as you relax in comfort with double-glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with must have zoning, LED lighting and an optional superior quality and industry leading solar package to boot.
You will enjoy all this and much more with our generous Silver Inclusions which offers stunning value and our all-inclusive service.
So, what's so good about our lovely Lilac on Lot 977, Stage 9A - 5 Bobac St, Googong?
- 399m2 block of land located in highly desirable Googong Central.
- 158m2 of internal living PLUS essential double garage with internal access.
- Four classic sized bedrooms including master suite with ensuite and plentiful walk-in-robe.
- 2 separate living areas fit for informal, formal, home office or multipurpose use.
- Generous walk-in Pantry with ample storage.
- Spacious optional Alfresco for easy outdoor entertaining.
- Quality Fisher & Paykel appliances, including gourmet 900mm electric cooktop and range-hood, and 600mm oven.
- Modern kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops.
- Lavish 2.55m high ceilings throughout.
- Sophisticated and durable Colorbond roof.
- Choice of glam flooring options including feel good and durable carpet and timber tile options.
- Choice of 3 beautiful facades including our 'Chic', 'Timeless' and 'Belle'.
- Your choice of interior and exterior colours and materials within our range, to suit your personal style.
- Our value packed Silver Inclusions AND our all-inclusive service.
PLUS you benefit from these cost saving, comfort enhancing & energy efficient features:
- Clever and energy efficient architectural design with functional layout.
- Optimal orientation to maximise natural sunlight and year-round comfort.
- 2000L water tank.
- Double glazed windows.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with must have zoning.
- Practical and cost saving LED lighting throughout.
- Optional superior quality and industry leading solar panel package.
The need-to-know details:
- Priced from $998,000 for entire 'Lilac' House & Land Package, with your choice of either our brand new 'Timeless', 'Chic' or 'Belle' facades and our value packed Silver Inclusions.
- Land is ready to build NOW and available to view!
- Block size is 399m2.
- 158m2 total living, 36m2 garage, PLUS porch and optional alfresco.
- Split contracts which means stamp duty is payable on land only!
Please note: Facades shown are artists impressions subject to design. Not included: landscaping, mailboxes, retaining/courtyard walls, fencing/gates, feature light fixtures & window furnishings.
So, what's the next step?
- If you're serious about securing your Element House & Land Package, contact me today to book your one-on-one, obligation free, New Home Consultation.
- Check out our quality finishes and inclusions at our Award Winning 'Jasmine' Display Home on weekends between 10am - 4pm or by appointment weekdays at 4 Yeomans St, Strathnairn ACT - be sure to watch our short video attached...
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss your interest and review our Silver Inclusions Package and Concept Site Plans please contact me personally.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.