1 / 27
• 940ha* (2,323* acres) of Snowy Mountains grazing country with several* kilometers of lake & dam shoreline - an engineering feat never to be repeated
• 6.5km* accessible mighty Murrumbidgee River frontage
• Large catchment rising from the Great Dividing Range into Caddigat Creek
• Water sports & trout fishing mecca, host to NSW / AUS fly fishing championships
• Protected north-east-facing grazing, currently carrying 1,900* merinos
• Former trout farm operation with a current license
• Significant Snowy Mountains agriculture & adventure country
In continuous ownership for 50 years, this property has been a special project for the current owner.
Open Farm Tours:
Open farm tours will commence from the front gate 20 minutes after the advertised start time. Please bring a 4WD or vehicle with high clearance for these
1. From Cooma take the Snowy Mountains Highway for 40km*
2. Turn right down Kingston Rd and follow for 2km*
3. Turn right down Caddigat Rd for 4.1km*
4. Turn left at 'Dixieland' sign and follow to the front gate
There is currently no sale history available for "Dixieland" 1220 Caddigat Road.
"Dixieland" 1220 Caddigat Road is located within the suburb of Adaminaby, which has a population of 301, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 1.9 people.