Elody's 4-bedroom terraces are the ultimate home in the emerging suburb of Denman Prospect. Positioned at the front of Elody's site, experience Denman from a whole new level with uninterrupted views towards Black Mountain and the National Arboretum.
The home enjoys an open plan layout with the living, kitchen and dining area connecting to the balcony, the perfect entertaining space.
These terraces feature a lower level which can be used as fourth bedroom or rumpus room measuring 4.5m x 5.4m with an adjoining bathroom. Use it as a space to unwind, sit back and read your favourite book or allocate it to a teenager so they can appreciate their privacy.
There is no shortage of storage space with a walk-in wardrobe off the master bedroom, walk -in pantry off the kitchen and a storage space downstairs that can be converted into a wine cellar or area to store your bikes.
Ease your mind knowing that your vehicle is secure in the private 2-car garage with side-by-side parking.
4-bedroom terrace features:
- Indoor living area of 185sqm comparable to a freestanding house
- 3-bathrooms and an additional powder room
- Multiple living areas including a rumpus room/bedroom
- Walk-in pantry
- An additional 2 powder rooms
- Spacious courtyard and balcony
- LED downlights
- Premium AEG kitchen appliances, including an induction cooktop
- 20mm stone benchtop with the option to upgrade to 40mm and waterfall finish
- Superior storage options including under house storage
- Walk-in-robe to the master bedroom
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Double-glazed windows
- Private lock-up garage
- Timber flooring
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms
- Freestanding bath
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- NBN fibre to the premises provision
- Foxtel outlet
- Washing and drying combo
- Home automation packages available
Customise your home with upgrades such as under tile heating and timber flooring throughout Two interior finish selections - Louisa and Victoria
- Due to be completed late 2020
- Panoramic views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain
- Bordered by landscaped parks
- Walking distance to the Denman Village Shops, Ridgeline Park and future Molonglo Shopping Centre
- A short 10-minute drive to the city, Belconnen and Woden
Elody encapsulates quality and forward-thinking. Designed and built by local consultants who understand the Canberra region, the experienced team comprises Base Developments, Kasparek Architects and Dept. of Design. Each contributes their passion and specialised skills to achieve the shared vision of enhancing Canberra through every project they deliver.
Enjoy the serenity of living close to nature at Denman with tranquil views and surrounding landscaped parks, whilst still being just minutes from the city.
If you would like to live in a remarkable new suburb with a living area comparable to a freestanding house, look no further than Elody.
Visit the onsite display suite to view the sophisticated design, quality finishes and panoramic views at Elody. The display suite is open during the advertised open times and can be accessed by entering Denman Prospect on Wyndham Avenue, turning right onto Bamblett Rise and right again onto Marie Little Crescent.
For further information about Elody, visit Elody.com.au, submit an online enquiry or call our sales agent.
Base Developments is a Canberra-based property development firm. Our approach is built upon the foundation of creating value and enjoyment for our buyers.
We are proud to be developing the city we live in and have a central focus on meeting the needs of Canberra, through the delivery of a varied range of property types, in our own right and in joint collaboration with like-minded partners.
DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.