These spacious 3-bedroom terraces are positioned at the top of Elody's sloped site and enjoy elevated views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain.
The layout incorporates an additional rumpus room to further extend your living space. There will be no need to debate over which movie to watch in the family room - simply head upstairs, sit back, relax and enjoy your rumpus room, a space where you can truly unwind.
The oversized kitchen provides optimal bench space for all your preparation needs. Entertain with the open layout of the main floor that connects the courtyard, living/dining, family, kitchen and balcony.
Enjoy plenty of storage space at Elody. The main bedroom features a walk-in-robe allowing you to fill the space with your clothing essentials and more.
This home also includes a 2-car private garage with side-by-side parking.
3-bedroom terrace features:
- Living space from 142sqm-146sqm Rumpus room
- Multiple outdoor spaces including both a courtyard and balcony
- Additional powder room
- LED downlights
- Premium AEG kitchen appliances, including an induction cooktop
- 20mm stone benchtop with the option to upgrade to 40mm with a waterfall finish
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Walk-in-robe to the master bedroom
- Double-glazed windows
- Timber flooring
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- NBN fibre to the premises provision
- Foxtel outlet
- Washing and drying combo
- Home automation packages available
- Customise your home with upgrades such as under tile heating and timber flooring throughout
- Due to be completed late 2020
- Panoramic views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain
- Walking distance to the Denman Village Shops, Ridgeline Park and future Molonglo Shopping Centre
- A short 10-minute drive to the city, Belconnen and Woden
Elody encapsulates quality and forward-thinking. Designed and built by local consultants who understand the Canberra region, the experienced team comprises Base Developments, Kasparek Architects and Dept. of Design. Each contributes their passion and specialised skills to achieve the shared vision of enhancing Canberra through every project they deliver.
Enjoy the serenity of living close to nature at Denman with tranquil views and surrounding landscaped parks, whilst still being just minutes from the city.
Visit the onsite display suite to view the sophisticated design, quality finishes and panoramic views at Elody. The display suite is open during the advertised open times and can be accessed by entering Denman Prospect on Wyndham Avenue, turning right onto Bamblett Rise and right again onto Marie Little Crescent.
For further information about Elody, visit Elody.com.au, submit an online enquiry or call our sales agent.
Base Developments is a Canberra-based property development firm. Our approach is built upon the foundation of creating value and enjoyment for our buyers.
We are proud to be developing the city we live in and have a central focus on meeting the needs of Canberra, through the delivery of a varied range of property types, in our own right and in joint collaboration with like-minded partners.
DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.