Envision waking up with the Molonglo Valley as your backdrop as well as panoramic views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain. Make your dream a reality with Elody's 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment - a space you will be proud to call home.
Extend your living space with the option of an oversized courtyard or balcony, accessible from both bedrooms and the living/dining area. The smart u-shaped design adds an element of privacy, allowing for each bedroom to have their own private outdoor area - transform the space into your personal garden or a relaxation haven.
There is no shortage of storage space in these apartments, with each featuring a walk-in-robe to the master bedroom and built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors in the additional bedroom. Pair this with your basement storage space and separate parking spaces - there is room to store your bikes and no need to debate over whose car is parked in front or behind.
- Segregated bedrooms, each with their own bathroom
- Indoor living area of 83sqm - 85sqm
- Spacious outdoor entertaining 25sqm - 34sqm - choose either a courtyard or balcony
- Premium AEG kitchen appliances
- Walk-in-robe to the master bedroom
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- NBN fibre to the premises provision
- Foxtel outlet
- LED downlights
- Washing and drying combo
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
- Allocated storage space
- Separate undercover basement parking
- Two interior finish selections - Avis and Darcy
- Only 23 apartments in the entire development
- Due to be completed late 2020
- Elevated views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain
- Walking distance to the Denman Village Shops, Ridgeline Park and future Molonglo Shopping Centre
- A short 10-minute drive to the city, Belconnen and Woden
Elody encapsulates quality and forward-thinking. Designed and built by local consultants who understand the Canberra region, the experienced team comprises Base Developments, Kasparek Architects and Dept. of Design. Each contributes their passion and specialised skills to achieve the shared vision of enhancing Canberra through every project they deliver.
Enjoy the serenity of living close to nature at Denman with tranquil views and surrounding landscaped parks, whilst still being just minutes from the city.
Visit the onsite display suite to view the sophisticated design, quality finishes and panoramic views at Elody. The display suite is open during the advertised open times and can be accessed by entering Denman Prospect on Wyndham Avenue, turning right onto Bamblett Rise and right again onto Marie Little Crescent.
For further information about Elody, visitElody.com.au, submit an online enquiry or call our sales agent.
Base Developments is a Canberra-based property development firm. Our approach is built upon the foundation of creating value and enjoyment for our buyers.
We are proud to be developing the city we live in and have a central focus on meeting the needs of Canberra, through the delivery of a varied range of property types, in our own right and in joint collaboration with like-minded partners.
DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.