Sit back, relax and take in what the nation's capital has to offer. You may not believe the outlook exists in Denman Prospect until you experience it first-hand - view the flag flying high at Parliament House, the Captain Cook Memorial at Lake Burley Griffin, the tree patterns at the National Arboretum and the silhouette of Black Mountain Tower. Canberra icons, all visible from your own home.
Elody's 1-bedroom apartments all offer an additional study room, providing extra space to use as a study, media cove or room for your daybed - the opportunities are endless. Enjoy the open layout of the living and kitchen space which flows onto the outdoor entertainment area- truly merging the indoors with the outdoors and extending your living space. With the ability to access the courtyard or balcony from the living area and the bedroom - step out and enjoy the Canberra sun.
- Outdoor entertaining area 8sqm - 20sqm - choose from a courtyard or balcony
- Premium AEG kitchen appliances
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms
- Semi-frameless shower screens
- LED downlights
- Washing and drying combo
- NBN fibre to the premises provision
- Foxtel outlet
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
- Allocated storage space
- Two interior finish selections - Avis and Darcy
- Only 23 apartments in the entire development
- Due to be completed late 2020
- Elevated views towards the National Arboretum and Black Mountain
- Walking distance to the Denman Village Shops, Ridgeline Park and future Molonglo Shopping Centre
- A short 10-minute drive to the city, Belconnen and Woden
Elody encapsulates quality and forward-thinking. Designed and built by local consultants who understand the Canberra region, the experienced team comprises Base Developments, Kasparek Architects and Dept. of Design. Each contributes their passion and specialised skills to achieve the shared vision of enhancing Canberra through every project they deliver.
Visit the onsite display suite to view the sophisticated design, quality finishes and panoramic views at Elody. The display suite is open during the advertised open times and can be accessed by entering Denman Prospect on Wyndham Avenue, turning right onto Bamblett Rise and right again onto Marie Little Crescent.
For further information about Elody, visitElody.com.au, submit an online enquiry or call our sales agent.
Base Developments is a Canberra-based property development firm. Our approach is built upon the foundation of creating value and enjoyment for our buyers.
We are proud to be developing the city we live in and have a central focus on meeting the needs of Canberra, through the delivery of a varied range of property types, in our own right and in joint collaboration with like-minded partners.
DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.