1 / 39
“Chertsey on Mullimburra” is an exquisitely located 16ha (40 acre) property within an easy 500m stroll (or horse ride) through Eurobodalla National Park onto a beautifully secluded Mulimburra Beach, one of the 5 beaches of Mullimburra headland, it is the start of a 13 km walk, the “Bingi Dreaming Track”.
The featured video best provides a sense of the ideal combination of lifestyle and location afforded by this unique property
“Chertsey on Mullimburra” comprises;
• A RURAL HOLDING OF 16 HA (40 acres)
- Scenic, 3 Megalitre dam,
- 25% cleared land (appx) including a flat well suited to a horse arena,
- parkland and bush sections offering multiple internal walking tracks with 2
attractive creek lines winding through,
- the residue containing forest of rare Coastal Forest Red Gums.
• THE HOMESTEAD RESIDENCE
Offers the warmth, charm and understated elegance afforded by a lovingly and craftsman executed, mudbrick home with feature timber, large areas of glass, french doors and wrap around verandahs. The homestead offers spacious open living area with raked ceilings, a media/reading room, 2 bedrooms with the main bedroom having a suite of attached study area/dressing room and ensuite bathroom. A large laundry has a hand basin and an adjoining 2nd toilet.
• THE COTTAGE
Faithfully constructed using local hardwood and presenting delightfully as if belonging to an earlier era, this comfortable and modern cottage is an ideal space for visiting guests or permanent residence. It has a spacious living area, loft-bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and a sunny front verandah, plus a workshop/cellar room under.
• THE BARN & OTHER IMPROVEMENTS include;
- A 200 square metre, hardwood barn (with drive through access from either end) gives
loads of space for garaging, workshop activities and storage,
- a horse stable enclosure with water tank,
- a stone garden/potting shed,
- a fenced vegetable garden and orchard area.
A rare opportunity for an idyllic and secluded rural lifestyle, in a beautifully presented property, amidst nature and beside the beach.
There is currently no sale history available for "Chertsey" 72 Alcheringa Lane.
"Chertsey" 72 Alcheringa Lane is located within the suburb of Bingie, which has a population of 196, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 2.2 people.