Located in a well-maintained, boutique complex, this one-bedroom apartment presents a fantastic investment opportunity with a secure DHA lease in place.
The ground-level apartment offers a flexible floorplan, with an open plan living, dining, and kitchen area spilling out to a large private courtyard. The bedroom offers comfortable accommodation, located opposite the bathroom with shower, vanity and european style laundry.
The location is wonderful, with the Campbell Shops, C5, Hassett Park and Russells offices on your doorstep. A short walk or ride will take you to the City, ANU, Braddon precinct and the thriving shopping and restaurant scene of the inner city.
.one bedroom apartment in a boutique Campbell complex
.open plan living, kitchen and meals area
.contemporary kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops and abundant storage space
.sliding doors to large private courtyard with paved entertaining space
.reverse cycle air conditioning
.bedroom with large built-in robe
.bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
.european style laundry in bathroom
.excellent location near the Campbell Shops, C5, Hassett Park, Lake Burley Griffin and Russells offices
.easy access to the City, Braddon precinct, ANU, public transport
Current weekly rent: $450 pw
Lease start date: 2 April 2018
Lease end date: The term of the lease is being varied by increasing the term to 6 years, now expiring 1/4/2024.
Lease option: 1x up to 36 Months
Right to vary: 1x 36 months extension
Management fee: 13% (including GST)
Note: The Option and Right to Vary is at DHA's discretion
DHA lease benefits.
DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant. DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property-related services.
• The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
• The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
• A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent)
- This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
- Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only.
CAMPBELL, 2612 ACT has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Campbell High.
|Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.